maandag 1 september 2008

Please, No Bombs in the Ambassy

Why do I always have the urge to write insanely after I've consumed a shitload of alcohol the night before? The booze gets my creative juices flowing dude.. Wow, as I read this it sounds nasty. Anyhow, it's the final countdown as I have 23 days left here in Holland. I can't believe that I'll be living in Nagasaki in about a month now. Even my hangover mind can't comprehend the soon to be change of scenery! But I should write less about my drinking activities and write more about my Japan stuff..

Here goes, I finally have my awesome visa! It looks so pretty with its mint green colour and sakura flowers. I give qudows to the esthetics for real! Anyhow, a week or two ago I met up with the Buddha, Blonde God and Glynis at The Hague as we were heading to the Japanese ambassy. As we reached our destination we couldn't find the entrance and stood like morons in front of the intercom. As we were allowed on Japanese territory (because, ambassades zijn kleine landjes, said my highschool history teacher) we entered the building itself and got looked at funny by the security guy. We immediatly noticed the pretty piece of paper that was glued to the window with a big red circle that represented the stuff people shouldn't carry inside the ambassy. So, no cellphones, no cameras (as if..), no whatever and no bombs.. Well excuse me, where should I leave my C14 bomb then? Should I place it in the locker ? Is this like some form of Japanese humor? Don't get me wrong, it's funny though!

As the security guy stripped us from our fancy belongings we made our way towards the lobby loudly. Unsure of what to do next we pressed some random button and continued our conversation until, out of nowhere, some middleaged Japanese lady showed up. Horroresque, dude. After getting over that shock we gave her our pasports and she told that our visas will be ready in three hours. Talk about fast, I remember the Russian ambasassy, as getting a visa there takes a whole week and those Russians are so lazy and mean.

We decided to hang out in Scheveningen for a couple of hours. I'm the local guide there, so why the hell not? It was really early for me (I got up at 8:30.. .. .. what? I love sleeping, sue me..) so I craved for a nice cup of coffee. But, as we were getting out of the ambassy we encoutered a guy we don't like encoutering. We all now who I'm talking about.. he was getting his visa too and asked if we'd wait for him. We all tensed up immediatly and told him that we've been there for a half an hour already and that we so wouldn't wait for him. He agreed. We were happy, we dodged that bullet quite nicely!

In Scheveningen we had a drink of coffee and went to the arcade. The inner child of me and the Buddha was immediatly released as we played Dance Dance Revolution a couple of times and shot at zombies in House of Death. We amused ourselves, but the other two decided to buy lunch and left for a brief moment.

Time flew by and we headed back to the ambassy. Unfortunately, that guy was there again. Isn't that just perfect timing? I raised an eyebrow as usually and decided to bear his unwelcome presence. The lobby was crowded this time and we were loud and annoying. I guess that's why we got our visas so quickly. After that we went for The Hague center and split up. I went for a walk with the two guys to the Media Markt and stuff. We've spend the time gazing at DVD's and my hands itched as I stood before the B-action movies corner. As I saw movies of Jean-Claude van Damme, Segal, Lundgren etc. I freaked out quietly because my love for those kinds of movies goes deep. I controlled my urges and wallet and promised myself that I'd reward myself dearly in Tokyo. Must.. by.. DragonballZ.. remasterd..

So, I'm relaxed and a little bit drunk at the moment, but I'm fired up for Japan as I spent a week in Italy and got an awesome tan! Why are Italian men so hot? Damn, that's a topic worth discussing..

6 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

wtf dus daarom waren jullie al weg. ik dacht al, huh!?! kankerlijers!

Lena zei

Nou nou nou Tijmen, ik schrijf enkel hoe velen over jou denken. Kan er ook niets aan doen dat jij een ongemanierd en vervelend kreng bent.

TiRune zei

Welke homo post er net alsof ik het ben? Focking posers :/

Mnywayz, kheb je blog geadd op mijn blog, addz addz, Ill be readin ^^

TiRune zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
TiRune zei

Ah jah, ik heb een google ID... dus posers gebruiken een openID post ding ;)
Kzou mezelf ook nooit king of akiba noemen, das kk gay

Martijn zei

Tja, als je zelf als Musky posed op zijn blog, kun je tegenmaatregelen van Sjors verwachten, Tijmen ;) Ik heb hem misschien wel een beetje op het goede spoor gezet, maar ik was het er ook niet zo mee eens dat ik op dit blog werd neergezet als een of andere sekstoerist... je hebt toch gezien dat ik er een keurig blog op nahoud, Lena? :(

Ik zie jullie allebei in Tokyo! Lena, veel succes nog met de voorbereidingen :)